Easter is all about spending time with family. Some do it in prayer, some take trips and people like us? We feast together! Though a lot of people chose to move to a restaurant, we decided to make some treats at home for a more personalized gift to our family members. We made these ADORABLE Bunny Bottom Pops with inspiration form the beloved Easter bunny.
This recipe is very easy to make and can also be a fun activity to do with kids, and of course, the aww factor that you will definitely experience when you see the final paws & pops!
Bunny Bottom Pops
– Cream Biscuits
– White Chocolate block
– Royal Icing
– Pink food Colour
– Lollipop Sticks
– Piping bags
– Butter Paper
– Bunny foot Template (below)
* Begin by printing out the Template (email us on email@example.com)
* Stick the sides of the template to a table along with a sheet of butter paper on top of it.
* Take the royal icing and divide it into two halves. Let one retain its original white colour and add the pink food colour to the other half. Pour them into piping bags.
* With the white piping bag trace the outline of the bunny paw template as shown in the video above.
* For each biscuit, you need two paws, so trace them accordingly.
* Let the Icing dry.
* Take the white chocolate block and chop it into small pieces.
* Place them in a microwave friendly bowl and heat it at 30-second intervals, until melted.
* Now its time to take out the cream biscuits & Lollipop sticks
* Take the cream biscuits and gently stick the lollipop stick in between them.
* For kids, this gentle motion maybe a bit difficult, so we suggest you use this simple trick. Open the cream biscuit. Dip the stick in the melted chocolate and stick it to the cream side of the biscuit. Apply some white chocolate to the other side and press them together. The white chocolate will act as a glue.
* Dip each biscuit in the melted white chocolate. Here’s the slightly tricky bit, the cookie may fall apart, so just be careful.
* Drip off the excess chocolate from the biscuits
* Place each biscuit on the butter paper and leave it aside to set
* By now the white icing should have set and it’s time to fill the spaces in with the pink icing.
* Don’t they look absolutely ADORABLE?
* Once the icing of the bunny paws has dried, slowly peel them off the butter paper.
* Take the white chocolate coated biscuits and make three dots on them, two to stick the paws and one as a little tail bump.
* Let them dry and they are ready to serve! They will definitely be the cutest dessert pops on the table.