Blueberry Cheese Flan
( Serves 6 )
200 g Sugar
120 g D’Lecta cream cheese
180 ml D’Lecta whole milk
½ tsp Vanilla essence
150 g Blueberry
* Preheat an oven at 160°C.
* Take a 15 cm cake tin and put 100 g of sugar along with 2 tbsp water at the base of the tin.
* Mix it slightly till the sugar is mixed with the water.
* Heat the tin on top of a gas top until light golden.
* Remove from the flame and keep aside to cool.
*Whisk together the cream cheese and the remaining sugar until smooth.
*Add the eggs 1 by 1, milk and vanilla essence and whisk slowly until everything is well combined.
* Add pureed blueberry filling in the mix.
* Pour this mixture on top of the caramel in the cake tin.
* Place the tin in a bigger baking tray and fill the tray with hot water.
* Put the entire thing in the oven for 40 minutes.
* Check the flan by touching the surface gently, it should have set and have a slight wobble.
* Remove and let it cool at room temperature.
*Chill in the fridge for at least 3 hours before demoulding and serving.
* You can serve the Blueberry Cheese Flan with a Blueberry Compote.
For more D’Lecta recipes, click on the names below :