Espresso & Dark Chocolate Mousse
( A pretty simple quick fix! )
( Serves 8 )
200g slab + 1 tbsp grated Dark chocolate
4 tbsp Instant coffee
300g + 40g D’Lecta non dairy whip topping
8 Canned cherries
2 tbsp Milk
* Take 2tbsp Milk ( hot ) and add the coffee to it.
* Chop the dark chocolate into small pieces and keep aside.
* Boil the cooking cream in a pan and pour over the chocolate immediately.
* Add the coffee mix to it.
* Stir to form a smooth sauce (Ganache). Let it cool to room temperature.
* If the Ganache is too hot, the whipped cream, to be added, will curdle
* Whip the whipping cream and fold all (except 40g) in the chocolate sauce.
* Pour in individual glasses (as soon as possible since it begins to set quickly) and keep in the refrigerator to set. (Easy to pour using a piping bag)
* Serve chilled garnished with 40g whipped cream, cherries and grated chocolate.