Friends drop by our place all the time & we mostly order in! But when it’s the month end and your friends decide to drop by in an hour… well, its time to get cooking!
One of our go-to wham-bam-thank you-Maam recipes is what we call our ‘Baked Cheesy Garlic Wedges.’ It takes about a rough 40-45 minutes and gives you enough time to get ready to play host!
Baked Cheesy Garlic Wedges
* Cut up the potatoes into long batons and spread them out onto a baking sheet.
* Drizzle some olive oil onto the potatoes and sprinkle some salt and pepper on them. Mix the wedges around until they’re evenly coated.
* Add some garlic to the baking sheet and give it another mix.
* Bake the Wedges in a preheated oven at 180C for about 30 minutes or until the potato has cooked through and have some colour.
* If you’re like us, and your new year’s resolutions don’t really include being healthy, sprinkle some cheese onto the wedges while still hot so that they melt, making the wedges even more comforting.