A contest like a treasure lies in these rhymes,
Like a map, it shall all be revealed in time,
So keep that attention rooted well in your head,
For there’s a fabric of flavour at the end of this thread.
The flavours of India, it goes without saying,
Is a multiverse where one can forever be playing.
So let LaLit Mumbai‘s chefs bring you authentic cuisines,
Take one bite and it’ll take you right to the scene.
From the 21st to the 31st in the month of July,
Let us travel to the state where the world has its eyes.
From backpackers to tourists to holiday folk,
For food and leisure, they come in hordes.
Chef Tanmoy Majumder is the one to curate,
Experiences where even infinite taste buds satiate,
So come down to The LaLiT Resort and Spa,
And indulge as we bring to your city, Goa!
The menu’s exotic for palates in need,
Prawn Curry, Shrimp Balchao, Chicken Xacuti!
Mutton Vindaloo, oh and we haven’t forgotten the veg.
There’s Khatkate for you, so the meat you can hedge.
And Bebinca, the coconutty sweet for the heart.
Each course a marvel, A marvel each part!
So go get a table so you don’t have to wait.
There’s a place and a space with your name on a plate!
In the meantime keep a look out, there’s a food truck in town.
Somewhere in Mumbai it’s driving around.
If you see it click a picture, make sure you get it’s name.
And then bring your social media A-Game!
Got to Facebook or Instagram and tag @thelalitFtc
Then tag @everythingonaplate that’s for EOAP.
And don’t forget the hashtags #EOAP, #TruckTrail #TheLaLitFoodTruck and #TheLalitMumbai
You may just win a dinner for 2 at the fest, ok BYE!
* The contest is open to people residing in Mumbai only
* To participate, drop us an email on email@example.com with your name, contact number, and location.
* Winners will be contacted via email, so make sure you drop us that email!
* The winners will be announced on ( 25th of July 2018 ) and will be asked to visit The LaLit Mumbai ( a specific date and time will be allotted in the winners email )
* Participants must take a photo of the food truck, upload it on their profile, tag @TheLaLitFtc & @Everythingonaplate and use the hashtags #TheLaLitMumbai & #EOAP .
* The winners must come on the date allotted to them only, the prize is not transferable.
* Prize for this event, as mentioned, is a special meal for a two during LaLit Mumbais Goan Food Festival.
* Winners will be decided by the management and the decision, once announced, will be final.
* For any queries. you can drop us a message on our Facebook page : www.facebook.com/EverythingOnAPlate or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Everything on a Plate
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/everythingonaplate/
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/everythingonaplate/
Facebook Group : https://www.facebook.com/everythingonaplate/
Zomato : https://www.zomato.com/everythingonaplate
Trip Advisor : https://www.tripadvisor.in/members/EverythingOnAPlate
Twitter : https://twitter.com/foodonaplate
Google : https://goo.gl/8KkWDr
YouTube : https://goo.gl/eevmE3
The LaLit Mumbai
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/TheLalitMumbai/
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/TheLalitMumbai and https://www.instagram.com/TheLalitFtc
Twitter : https://twitter.com/TheLalitGroup