Peppered Strawberries & Chocolate
by Chef Micheal Swamy
Tea ( Chef recommends Raspberry, Jasmine & White tea flavours )
Pink Pepper Corn ( Crushed )
Cadbury Dairy Milk Silk Oreo
* Add the tea to hot water for approximately two to three minutes.
* Till the tea brews, Chop the strawberries.
* Add the Tea & the strawberries to a mixing bowl. Add just enough tea to slightly drench the strawberries. Remember the strawberries too will let out some juice too. ( Balsamic Vinegar, Star anise add some great flavours if you don’t want to use tea . )
* Add a dash of crushed Pink pepper to the bowl & mix well.
* Take the mix in an oven friendly serving bowl.
* Take one bar of Cadbury Dairy Milk Silk Oreo and place it on the spiced strawberry bed.
* Pop this mix in the oven just enough to help the chocolate to melt.
* Incase you don’t have an oven handy, use a blow torch but make sure you keep the flame at a distance as you just want the chocolate to melt and not cook.
* Garnish with some dehydrated fruit & gobble it up when warm.
For more Cadbury Dairy Milk Silk Oreo recipes :