* Take some Oreo cookies & crush them. Add some salted butter into it, Make sure you add a tiny spoon full to avoid the mix from getting heavy and very lumpy. The Butter helps break down sweetness of sugar.
* Add Chilli / Sriracha to the sea salt along with a pinch of rosemary and add a dash to the Oreo butter mix.
* Let it sit for a while in the oven.
* Take some Mascarpone Cheese…add pieces of Cadbury Dairy Milk Silk Oreo to it and mix.
* Crush some Bulls eye candies and add them to the Mascarpone cheese & chocolate.
* Put the Oreo salt crumble at the bottom of a glass tumbler.
* Top the crumble up with a dollop of the Mascarpone mix.