Chocolate Orange Salad
by Chef Michael Swamy
Cadbury Dairy Milk Silk Oreo
* Cut whole oranges into thin slices.
* Caramelize the slices by adding them to a heating mix of sugar & Balsamic vinegar in a pan with a dash of Pink Pepper & Star anise.
* After a minute or so place pieces of Cadbury Dairy Milk Silk Oreo on the caramelizing orange slices & keep it on the gas just enough to soften them.
* Take a serving bowl & add dehydrated fruits to it.
* Use the juice from the pan as dressing.
* Drizzle the juice over the dehydrated fruits.
* Place a bar of Cadbury Dairy Milk Silk Oreo on top of the fruits.
* Use a blow torch to slightly melt the bar and add a drizzle of juice from the pan.
* Garnish with mint leaves & serve when warm.